SUMMER CAMPS 2020 | UPDATE
May 14th, 2020
The past months have been a hugely difficult time, with almost every person and business being negatively affected in some way. However, as we start to see some light at the end of the tunnel, we wanted to bring to your attention the new policies and procedures we plan on introducing to our camps this summer.
We are confident that many of our camps will run as planned but with certain changes made to ensure your children have “The Best Possible (and Safest) Soccer Experience”.
- The additional safety precautions we are introducing will be in line with government recommendations. This will be taken on a county-by-county, state-by-state basis.
- We will be aiming to conduct camps with ratios of 1 coach to 9 players and will only expand groups whenever your local & state departments of public health issues guidance that it is safe to do so.
- We will be implementing strict sign-in procedures, with groups being separate at the beginning, during and the end of the day. Sign in locations and group allocations will be fully communicated to you on Sunday before camp begins the following day.
- Each group will be required to stay in their allocated areas during the camp day. There will be strict guidelines implemented to avoid the sharing of food and drinks, ensure thorough washing of hands after every restroom visit, and limit child-to-child contact within the groups.
- Our coaches will have their own hand sanitizer and wear a face mask throughout the camp day unless your local & state departments of health confirm that it is safe to work without them.
- To ensure we provide a safe environment, no child will be permitted to a program that has been exposed to or shown symptoms of Covid-19 without a doctors authorization.
- Our priority this summer is to provide your children with “The Best (and Safest) Possible Soccer Experience”
SPACE ON CAMP WILL BE LIMITED!
Sign up now and if you want or need to switch to another program later in 2020 OR 2021, you can do so FREE OF CHARGE!
CLICK TO FIND A CAMP