COVID-19: A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
With the the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) climate here are some best practices, tips and resources to protect everyone on our programs.
Our priority is the safety and well-being of the children and coaches on our programs. We encourage everyone to follow the recommended guidelines from your local and state departments of Public Health to protect your family from any virus including respiratory viruses like COVID-19.
We are currently working alongside our clients and partners to make informed decisions about our summer programs. For those programs that continue to run at this time we recommend the following precautions. Please follow these important tips and best practices to protect everyone on our programs:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap & water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue or elbow.
- Throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- No handshakes, high fives or fist pumps.
- Drink/bottles must NOT be shared.
- All children are advised to carry & use hand sanitizer.
- Individuals with chronic health issues and/or individuals experiencing severe symptoms should be evaluated by a medical professional.
Other important information to be aware of regarding our coaches includes:
- We are providing our staff with specific guidelines, protocols and recommendations.
- If there are any medical concerns, the coach in question will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- We are providing our coaches with hand sanitizer & masks and issuing them with strict guidelines to help protect children, coaches and parents involved with our programs.
- Players and coaches will have their temperature checked with non-contact infrared forehead thermometers
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face-mask.
Additionally, here are a variety of different resources and communications regarding the Coronavirus:
CDC – Coronavirus Overview
WHO – Advice for Coronavirus
U.S. Department of State – Country Specific Travel Information
Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19) and Children
Travel Health Notices
We will continue to monitor the situation, and update you if there are any changes. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our families and the members of our team.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or additional feedback: (855) 857-6223.
UK International Soccer
LEARN ABOUT OUR SAFER SOCCER CAMPS